4 replies to this topic

#1 ajzepp

ajzepp

TBD's Resident Focker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,256 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

Since my main team, the Prague Plodders, is in rebuilding mode, my best player signed with another team. I've taken over the DC position and we're kicking ass. The one position we're a bit thin at, however, is SS/FS. Do any of you guys have a level 40+ DB who you'd be willing to trade for cash?

Please let me know...

PS. Even a loaner for the rest of the season would be great

#2 Mike In Illinois

Mike In Illinois

Getting the Led Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

Since my main team, the Prague Plodders, is in rebuilding mode, my best player signed with another team. I've taken over the DC position and we're kicking ass. The one position we're a bit thin at, however, is SS/FS. Do any of you guys have a level 40+ DB who you'd be willing to trade for cash?

Please let me know...

PS. Even a loaner for the rest of the season would be great

How are you at FS now? my lvl. 34 is about to hit the market. If he can help your team, I'd like to give a TBD'er first-crack at him. I cannot access GLB at work, so I ask you to search for Noah Boah to find him. The stats should be open to all.

#3 ajzepp

ajzepp

TBD's Resident Focker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,256 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:10 AM

How are you at FS now? my lvl. 34 is about to hit the market. If he can help your team, I'd like to give a TBD'er first-crack at him. I cannot access GLB at work, so I ask you to search for Noah Boah to find him. The stats should be open to all.

Sorry Mike, I'm just now seeing your message. We did find a player who worked out well...finished the season with the #1 D in the league. Thanks for respoding, though...I'll look for your guys on GLB!

#4 Mike In Illinois

Mike In Illinois

Getting the Led Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:45 PM

I'm waiting to join a level 34 cap team. The owner expects them to be processed in a week or so. If his team doesn't materialize, I'll be on the street looking for a spot on a team (don't have to start, mind you).

Keep an eye out for TE Butch Rolle, DE Free Lunch as well. If I ever have to join another team, I'd prefer a TBD team over any others.

#5 Mike In Illinois

Mike In Illinois

Getting the Led Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

Bump.

My lvl. 36 FS is available if anyone needs some help: http://goallineblitz...player_id=38618