3 replies to this topic

#1 WVUFootball29

WVUFootball29

Threadkiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hey there guys, don't know how many still play this but with retirement looming for a lot of my older players, I retired all my originals and started again with a lvl 13 capped minor league team. I'm looking for players to play on this team. We still have our full stadium and a large bankroll so I can guarantee good contracts and equipment. If you're interested post your game id on here and which players are available and I'll get contracts sent your way. We're in need of most positions right now as we only have 22 players on the roster

#2 /dev/null

/dev/null

All Glory to The Hypnotoad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

:devil:

I forgot all about this game

For sh-ts and giggles I logged in. I have 3k flex points and 6 players that are all free agents.

I guess I could retire them and make a player or two for you. I won't be an active player, but if you poke me every once in a while I can log in to train and boost (with leftover flex points, not paying)

#3 WVUFootball29

WVUFootball29

Threadkiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:38 PM

:devil:

I forgot all about this game

For sh-ts and giggles I logged in. I have 3k flex points and 6 players that are all free agents.

I guess I could retire them and make a player or two for you. I won't be an active player, but if you poke me every once in a while I can log in to train and boost (with leftover flex points, not paying)

Basically what i'm doing...recycling old flex points as long as I can. Sabresfan61 is my tag on there...go ahead and look at the roster and pick a position or two.

#4 Mike In Illinois

Mike In Illinois

Getting the Led Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:00 PM

I'd be interested in creating a player to help out. I'll log-in tonight and take a look.