Calories Per Serving: Varies
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes (Not including Chill Time)
31 Ounce Can of Refried Beans
8 Ounce container of Avocado Dip (Guacamole Dip works too)
1 Pack of Taco Seasoning
2-3 Tomatoes (Optional)
4-6 Chopped Green Onions (Optional)
16 Ounce Jar of Taco Sauce or Salsa (Any kind you choose)
8 Ounce container of Sour Cream
16 Ounce bag of Mozarella Cheese (Or any shredded cheese you choose)
Can of Sliced Black Olives (Optional)
* Mix Can of Refried Beans with Taco Sauce or Salsa of choice.
* Spread mixture evenly on a large cookie sheet.
* Spread Avacado/Guacamole Dip evenly on top of mixture.
* Mix 1/2 package of Taco Seasoning with container of sour cream and spread evenly on top of previous layer.
* Using ingredients you choose (Tomatoes, Black Olives, Chopped Green Onions) spread evenly on top of other layers.
* Cover layers with shredded cheese of your choice.
* Cover in plastic and chill for 30 minutes.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with Tortilla Chips
Can be served by scooping out with a spatula (kinda tricky) or can be eaten straight from the cookie sheet. Can't tell I'm a bachelor, can ya?
Additional Comments: This recipe can be very individualized, depending on your tastes. I personally use Mild or Medium Taco Sauce, only add tomatoes, and cover with Mozarella Cheese. However, any type of taco sauce (or salsa) and any shredded cheese works. You can also add and omit the optional ingredients to suit your taste. Chilling time can be varied as well.
(Appetizers) Taco Chip Dip
No replies to this topic