Calories Per Serving: NA
Preparation Time: NA
1 Cup seedless black raspberry preserves
2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
3/4 Cups Hershey's cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 Cups butter or margarine, softened
1 Container (16 oz) dairy sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Raspberry Cream (Recipe Follows)
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
2. Place 3/4 cup preserves in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted; cool. Stir together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Add butter, sour cream, eggs, vanilla and melted preserves; beat on medium speed of mixer 3-4 minutes until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 50-60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Place remaining 1/4 cup preserves in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; brush over warm cake. Cool completely. Fill cavity with Raspberry Cream. At serving time, dust with powdered sugar.
Note: Secret ingrediant is to add Chambord to the cake mix. Of course, the chef must try the Chambord first.
1. Thaw 1 package (10 oz) frozen red raspberries in light syrup.
2. Puree in food processor or blender.
3. Strain into medium bowl; discard seeds.
4. Blend 3 ½ cups (8 oz) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, with raspberry puree.
5. Stir in 2 Tablespoons Chambord (extra will not hurt
(Desserts) Chocolate Raspberry Pound Cake
No replies to this topic