No replies to this topic

#1 TakeYouToTasker

TakeYouToTasker

The smartest man in the room.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

After mysteriously abandoning his former franchise and quietly disappearing from public life several years ago leaving behind only a brief note declaring simply: "You can have them, and your revenue sharing, but I won't be a part of it." Mr. Kraft stunningly emerged on the National spotlight flanked by a pair of figures he later described as "visionaries of the greatest magnitude", whom he also called "the best businessmen I have ever partnered with on any endeavor".

Those men, who maintained a sereen silence throughout Mr. Kraft's brief media appearance, were later identified as Midas Mulligan and John Galt; former inter-national business magnates who had also disappeared under odd circumstances several years prior.

Mr. Kraft was brief in delivering his words:

"I am here, in my return to the world, to announce the creation of a new football dynasty. These Galt's Gulch Titans will be a monument to excellence in sport. Please tune in to watch if you enjoy the greatest athletes in the world performing super-human feats with eye-popping precision and jaw dropping speed. If you prefer the mediocrities of league wide parity, we are not the team for you."

Edited by TakeYouToTasker, 10 April 2013 - 10:29 PM.