62 replies to this topic

#61 Boyst62

Boyst62

Hall of Farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,572 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

107.3 kg. I gained weight. I'll have to measure myself. I'm not super happy about that, going to add more running to my workouts in 2015. I do know that I gained about 2" on legs, at least an inch on arms, and around 36" on my waist. Yes, I am stronger but I am not lean enough or light enough to make myself satisfied.

Check this out if you haven't seen it.

Also, I plan to run a 5k in the Spring and maybe a marathon before the year is over.

#62 Just Jack

Just Jack

Lifting things up and putting them down

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,808 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:39 AM

Also, I plan to run a 5k in the Spring and maybe a marathon before the year is over.

Good luck with that. I suck at running so I won't try that. Kelly did a 10K on Thanksgiving, she's signed up for a half marathon in Feb, and depending on how that goes, may do a full marathon in June.

#63 Boyst62

Boyst62

Hall of Farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,572 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:38 PM

Good luck with that. I suck at running so I won't try that. Kelly did a 10K on Thanksgiving, she's signed up for a half marathon in Feb, and depending on how that goes, may do a full marathon in June.

wow, more power to her!

I bet there are some great marathons and races up there around the finger lakes and such.

Ever since those two guys died the same day at the Raleigh half marathon I am scared to run one.