382 replies to this topic

#381 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55,935 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:16 PM

I don't think it matters who is OC - it's Urban's read-option and it's never going to change while's the HC.

The Army game was a step in the right direction.  It'll be interesting to see if they look like a different team against PSU.

I could almost hear Buckeye nation going nuts when Haskins came in for garbage time - he looked good!

4-4 baby! :lol: If it wasn't Army, urbs wouldn't have taken a knee and we could have seen him take a shot to the end zone. He throws a great ball. If he didn't want to utilize Haskins skill set because he loses JT's read option stuff, why recruit him? I always wondered why he tries to bring in pro style QBs. He and Burrow both are better passers. Then he has Martell who is going to be JT Jr. (Hopefully a better passer though)

Edited by YoloinOhio, 18 September 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#382 Willyville Guy

Willyville Guy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

I hope Martell is in the gym getting bigger because UFM is going to run him into the ground.

#383 YoloinOhio

YoloinOhio

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55,935 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

I hope Martell is in the gym getting bigger because UFM is going to run him into the ground.

When I saw Baker Mayfield he looks like what I think Martell will be. Physically.

Also - Burrow medically cleared today!