2717 replies to this topic

#2701 Fadingpain

Fadingpain

Member, Peterman Fan Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:24 PM

I don't know which one it is but one of them breathes heavy into the microphone and you can hear it.  It's just such a terrible sound to hear over the radio.  

I think it's Bulldog because he's fatter and they tend to breath heavier.  

Yes I think that would be Bulldog.

He also has a strange habit of not breathing at all while he talks, such that a long sentence leaves him totally without air by the end.  You can hear how the last word or 2 are difficult for him to say and they drop in tone/volume b/c he is out of air.

Not all the time, but often he does this.  It makes you want to take a deep breath and exhale slowly! 

#2702 ExiledInIllinois

ExiledInIllinois

Making It Flow Backwards

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,776 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

I guess I got one.  Ads on webpages that play videos.  Like on ESPN.com.  They start playing and you can't figure out where the audio is coming from. :wallbash:

#2703 RaoulDuke79

RaoulDuke79

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

I guess I got one.  Ads on webpages that play videos.  Like on ESPN.com.  They start playing and you can't figure out where the audio is coming from. :wallbash:

The ones from adult websites are the worst. You try to be a decent human and mute the actual video, then out of nowhere comes the sounds of fornication to everyone's dismay.

Edited by RaoulDuke79, 14 October 2017 - 12:28 PM.

#2704 /dev/null

/dev/null

All Glory to The Hypnotoad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,324 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

The ones from adult websites are the worst. You try to be a decent human and mute the actual video, then out of nowhere comes the sounds of fornication to everyone's dismay.

And on a related note, websites that auto play embedded videos unrelated to the article you are reading.

#2705 Limeaid

Limeaid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

Yes I really wish videos would be under control of users; I have a lot of issue especially at work for we are not supposed to be  playing videos. Tried flash block but that does not work with all videos.

It is worst at places like CBS and ESPN where even after you scroll down they still show it in ANOTHER window.

#2706 Just Jack

Just Jack

Lifting things up and putting them down

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,902 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:32 AM

Especially hate when that happens at work

#2707 26CornerBlitz

26CornerBlitz

Show me the baby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59,472 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

Yes I really wish videos would be under control of users; I have a lot of issue especially at work for we are not supposed to be  playing videos. Tried flash block but that does not work with all videos.

It is worst at places like CBS and ESPN where even after you scroll down they still show it in ANOTHER window.

You can changes browser settings to combat autoplay issues.

#2708 Augie

Augie

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,778 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

Not to nitpick, but it shouldn't be to everyone's dismay. I'm hoping the fornicators are having a good time....

#2709 Limeaid

Limeaid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

You can changes browser settings to combat autoplay issues.

Not sure I can (some browser settings are controlled by work) but how do you do it for Chrome?

#2710 /dev/null

/dev/null

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,324 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:40 AM

Not sure I can (some browser settings are controlled by work) but how do you do it for Chrome?

This could also go in the Good News Thread

https://www.forbes.c...y/#b548e3178efa

#2711 Tierlifer

Tierlifer

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

I got home one night to a Dodge Charger taking up two spots in my apartment complex. I called the tow truck company that patrols the place at night. Not only did I get to see it towed away, I sat there with a cigar in my mouth, glass of bourbon in my hand, and watched the dude come out and get pissed. Had no idea it was me.

That’s awesome! Bravo

#2712 Royale with Cheese

Royale with Cheese

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:23 AM

When someone texts when we're watching a show or movie. It's so distracting to me.

#2713 eball

eball

Omar Sly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,270 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:23 PM

When someone texts when we're watching a show or movie. It's so distracting to me.

Wow, they can text you AND make you stop to look at your phone?  That does suck.

#2714 /dev/null

/dev/null

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,324 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:55 PM

launch day patches

start up the PS4, insert disc, and have to update 3GB before you can even play

#2715 shrader

shrader

Pleased but sticky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,931 posts

Posted Today, 09:06 AM

launch day patches

start up the PS4, insert disc, and have to update 3GB before you can even play

South Park?

#2716 /dev/null

/dev/null

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,324 posts

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

South Park?

how'd you guess :lol:

#2717 shrader

shrader

Pleased but sticky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,931 posts

Posted Today, 12:14 PM

how'd you guess :lol:

Honestly, I was hoping I didn't have a long download in front of me, but unfortunately I do.

#2718 /dev/null

/dev/null

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,324 posts

Posted Today, 02:53 PM

Honestly, I was hoping I didn't have a long download in front of me, but unfortunately I do.

It's worth the wait :D

I couldn't stop chuckling while I took a dump in Morgan Freeman's toilet.