5 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian Bills Fan

Canadian Bills Fan

When it's too tough for them it's just right for us

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,243 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

Maybe this is just me but I think it would be cool if we had something that sent us a notification whenever someone quotes a post you made

CBF

#2 Augie

Augie

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,189 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:42 PM

Would be great to either defend your point or expand a thought. I don't even know how to get the tool bar needed to bold, italic, etc. so I'm hopeless. I don't know how to make that tool bar happen, and that ignorance hinders my ability to amuse myself. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. (I'm on an iPad 99.9% of the time.)

#3 Acantha

Acantha

Shepherd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:17 PM

Maybe this is just me but I think it would be cool if we had something that sent us a notification whenever someone quotes a post you made

CBF

This already exists.  Click your name in the upper right corner, then settings.  On the left there is a list of options...chose notification settings.  It's in there.

Edit: I assume you meant an email notification.  Not sure if there's an option for notifications within TBD.

Edit 2: Looking at it again, it appears you can do either one.

Edited by Acantha, 11 July 2016 - 02:19 PM.

#4 Canadian Bills Fan

Canadian Bills Fan

When it's too tough for them it's just right for us

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,243 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:20 PM

This already exists.  Click your name in the upper right corner, then settings.  On the left there is a list of options...chose notification settings.  It's in there.

Edit: I assume you meant an email notification.  Not sure if there's an option for notifications within TBD.

Edit 2: Looking at it again, it appears you can do either one.

Yup I figured it out. I forgot to delete my post sorry about that

CBF

#5 Nanker

Nanker

The Beer Was Cold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,373 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:13 AM

Would be great to either defend your point or expand a thought. I don't even know how to get the tool bar needed to bold, italic, etc. so I'm hopeless. I don't know how to make that tool bar happen, and that ignorance hinders my ability to amuse myself. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. (I'm on an iPad 99.9% of the time.)

You can always "roll your own". Click on the smiley face and then "Show More" to get the popup window that shows the characters to type

2cwtzeb.jpg

#6 CanadianFan

CanadianFan

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

yes and also thumbs up for posts would be GREAT. realgm.com's got a great feature for that.