112 replies to this topic

#101 holmz56

holmz56

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:30 PM

Buffalo wanted Kuechly at their pick but Carolina snagged him just in front of us and we took Gilmore ! We didn't want Stephon either !!

#102 Kirby Jackson

Kirby Jackson

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,201 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

Buffalo wanted Kuechly at their pick but Carolina snagged him just in front of us and we took Gilmore ! We didn't want Stephon either !!

FWIW, we actually wanted Mark Barron. The Bills tried hard to trade up for him but couldn't get a deal that worked. They liked Gilmore but LOVED Barron.

#103 FireChan

FireChan

All Pro

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,964 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

If you don't pick up TT's option, you can't let Gilmore walk over 1-2M. Period.

#104 Big C

Big C

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

FWIW, we actually wanted Mark Barron. The Bills tried hard to trade up for him but couldn't get a deal that worked. They liked Gilmore but LOVED Barron.

Boy did we get lucky!

#105 John from Hemet

John from Hemet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,921 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

someontimes its the deal u dont make

ask the cowboys

#106 CDogg20

CDogg20

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:32 AM

Anyone see his show me the money cleats? Man wants a big pay day. Hope he stays but idk if we have the money to make it happen. Really hope we at least franchise him.

For anyone who didn't see the cleats...here ya go

http://www.buffaloru...ney-josh-norman

#107 TANK2

TANK2

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:56 AM

SHOW ME THE MMMOOONNNNNNEEEYYY!!!!!!!

#108 gr84ume

gr84ume

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

LET HIM GO

#109 xsoldier54

xsoldier54

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:41 AM

Gilmore is gone.  if you listened to his comments,  it was clear to me.  He said stuff like "I believe THEY are gonna get things turned around up there."   Not WE, but THEY.   Just my opinion, but I believe he is gone.  That's okay with me.  He is extremely talented but also wildly inconsistent.  We need someone who is a bit more steady.

#110 gr84ume

gr84ume

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:44 AM

Gilmore is gone.  if you listened to his comments,  it was clear to me.  He said stuff like "I believe THEY are gonna get things turned around up there."   Not WE, but THEY.   Just my opinion, but I believe he is gone.  That's okay with me.  He is extremely talented but also wildly inconsistent.  We need someone who is a bit more steady.

Agreed

#111 Chuck Schick

Chuck Schick

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

Gilmore seems like a very odd guy. From the minute he was drafted, his facial expressions and emotional (or lack of) displays just looked kind of weird. On the playing field he also has shown that same erratic behavior: often good, but many times blatantly grabbing onto receivers, avoiding contact on blocks and tackles, looking back toward the line of scrimmage after getting burned, etc etc.

Even when he got that pick in the Pro Bowl-- the way he stuck the ball out and just stood there while the play was still live, was not a normal reaction.

I would be very skeptical of giving this guy a huge payday and expecting to get your money's worth.

#112 Hapless Bills Fan

Hapless Bills Fan

mired in the swamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,747 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:57 AM

It's not that complicated, Gilmore wants to be paid as a top CB. If the Bills pay him, he will be back. If they don't pay him, he won't.

This

#113 BillsBruce

BillsBruce

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

He looked like he didn't want to be here from the moment he was selected. 

100_1302.jpg

Classic RBF.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gilmore, Pro Bowl