This presidency is too much to stay retired. I'm sure you guys are pissed I'm back, but I can't resist. This is some made for tv entertainment right here.
You want to talk about the media's portrayal of Trump, but what about how Donald and his administration have portrayed themselves?
1. He hastily rushed out a sloppily done EO on a Muslim ban. He calls it a Muslim ban and at the same time says it isn't.
2. They referred to a terrorist attack in Atlanta on at least three different occasions.
3. KellyAnn Conway said there was a massacre in Bowling Green.
4. He insinuated there was a terrorist attack in Sweden. Whether he did that on purpose or not is irrelevant.
5. He had numerous opportunities to condemn antisemitism. He finally did, but he should've done it a while ago. Especially when asked about it by that Jewish journalist.
6. He spoke about himself at the CIA headquarters.
7. He falsely claimed he had the biggest inauguration turnout.
8. He falsely claimed he had the biggest victory in election history since Reagan.
9. He refuses to condemn Russia for interfering in the election.
10. He mishandled Flynn's situation, by taking too long to fire him.
11. He said he doesn't watch the fake news and at the same time he said he watches them all the time.
All this in one month. If he's being portrayed negatively by the media it's deservedly so.
Edited by Justice, 23 February 2017 - 09:18 AM.