in related news

#4 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:15 AM

Damn. Another reason to want to live there.
I also saw on the AM news that they opened a drive through pot dispensary there.

#5 4merper4mer

4merper4mer

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

aren't they all?   :devil:

The pot heads hope so.  Their guilt over doing something they know is wrong is obvious in everything they do.  They have been worshipping a drug ever since their first toke and they can't even see it.....they just project.

I have to give them credit for bringing technology into church though.  They have a mind reading log to keep track of all their prayers.  On the first day many prayed for a Kinny Garden teacher to buy them lunch.

The belief I find the most interesting is that a neural network of pot plants around the world detect and store every pot heads short term memory losses and that they can be transmitted to computer networks.  We may end up in a world taken over by military cyborgs like The Matrix or Terminator but at lest we'll know there will be some of them wandering around annoying the other ones saying stuff like: "Dudebot, what if what I see as blue, you see as red and what I see as red, you see as blue.......whoa".  

#6 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

If it's legal it's not wrong.

People drank at a time when it was illegal and yet here we are almost a century later and drunks are still doing stupid stuff.

#7 4merper4mer

4merper4mer

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:38 AM

If it's legal it's not wrong.

People drank at a time when it was illegal and yet here we are almost a century later and drunks are still doing stupid stuff.

It may not be legal everywhere but it is wrong.  So is booze but that is beside the point.  Is cheating on your wife illegal?  Is it wrong?

The pot heads have been hoping for years that their guilt would subside when the government gave them a free pass.  It obviously hasn't so they made a church.  Whoopy Doo.  Even making pot into a God isn't going to make their guilt subside.

#8 BUFFALOKIE

BUFFALOKIE

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

It may not be legal everywhere but it is wrong.  So is booze but that is beside the point.  Is cheating on your wife illegal?  Is it wrong?

The pot heads have been hoping for years that their guilt would subside when the government gave them a free pass.  It obviously hasn't so they made a church.  Whoopy Doo.  Even making pot into a God isn't going to make their guilt subside.

You are compensating for something. Why the he'll do you care? Did your mom smoke too much pot when she was pregnant with you? Did your long haired daddy dun run oft with his dealer?

#9 Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

Jerky Beef

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

....a religion for losers.

This just confirms it.

No such thing as god.

#10 mead107

mead107

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,424 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:37 PM

Just drink, Baby

#11 Augie

Augie

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,104 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

It must be nice to be the fountain of all truths!!!

(Or, more realistically, just one guys opinion.)

#12 DC Tom

DC Tom

Also sniping at retards from the balcony

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,577 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

Mass must be hell on earth...

"For our responsorial psalm, please turn to Hard Promises 1:1: 'The waiting is the hardest part.  Every day you see one more card...'"

#13 KD in CA

KD in CA

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,571 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

All Praise Saint Mary Jane!

#14 BillsFan4

BillsFan4

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

Attached File  image.jpeg   112.62KB   0 downloads

Edited by BillsFan4, 21 April 2017 - 09:47 PM.

#15 /dev/null

/dev/null

All Glory to The Hypnotoad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,454 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Drink this Mountain Dew, for it is my blood

Eat these Doritos, for it is my flesh

#16 Augie

Augie

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,104 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:46 PM

Mountain Dew is devil's juice! I drink it when I drive long distance. Sometimes I get there, but just want to keep going! Then I feel like crap for at least 12 hours.

#17 Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

Jerky Beef

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:40 PM

Funny you come in here expecting to make fun of the weed religion and instead the OP makes himself look like a dirtbag.

#18 Limeaid

Limeaid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

....a religion for losers.

This just confirms it.

What did you think that smell in church was, incense and myrrh?

#19 RaoulDuke79

RaoulDuke79

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

Of all the things I may feel guilty for smoking weed isn't even close to being on the radar.

#20 Maury Ballstein

Maury Ballstein

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,494 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

Of all the things I may feel guilty for smoking weed isn't even close to being on the radar.

What about when you smoked too many marijuanas and drank all your nephews Capri Suns.

I'd like some seared scallops over risotto personally.