4 replies to this topic

#1 BillsFan4

BillsFan4

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

I've only attached a photo a couple times, but every time I do it posts the picture so tiny that you can't even see it without clicking on it.

Is there any way to adjust the picture size so it is viewable without having to click on it?

Thanks for any help.

Also, can you attach/post gifs? If so, can anyone tell me how? I'm using a tablet, I don't know if that matters or not.

#2 Just Jack

Just Jack

Lifting things up and putting them down

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,498 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:00 AM

I've only attached a photo a couple times, but every time I do it posts the picture so tiny that you can't even see it without clicking on it.

No, that's a function of the software

Is there any way to adjust the picture size so it is viewable without having to click on it?

Try uploading it to an image hosting site, then use the [ img] tag with the link for where it's hosted.

Thanks for any help.

Also, can you attach/post gifs? If so, can anyone tell me how? I'm using a tablet, I don't know if that matters or not.

Used to be able to, I'm not sure anymore without trying it myself.

#3 Simon

Simon

Dirty Player

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,340 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

One of the ways that we keep this forum so sleek and efficient is to minimize the amount of random imagery that overwhelms so many other message boards.

I would politely ask that if you do choose to add imagery to one of your posts, then do so selectively and try not to make a regular habit of it. I think the other members of this community would appreciate it.

Thanks!

#4 BillsFan4

BillsFan4

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for the help Just Jack.

And yes Simon, I have only done it twice at most in 200 posts, and the pic I posted yesterday was in the off the wall thread. I definitely don't make a habit of it.

#5 Simon

Simon

Dirty Player

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,340 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for the help Just Jack.

And yes Simon, I have only done it twice at most in 200 posts, and the pic I posted yesterday was in the off the wall thread. I definitely don't make a habit of it.

Cool.

Thanks for understanding!