Photo

Methinks It's Time to Sell

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 Johnny Hammersticks

Johnny Hammersticks

No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,932 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

That's insane.... a whole new meaning to fixer upper.....

Seriously. You pay the 300K to fix the foundation, and then wait for the rest of the house to slide down the hill?

#202 Augie

Augie

All Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,515 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

http://sanfrancisco....-market-850000/

HA! "There's only so much real estate on the planet." Well, there's about to be a little less!

#203 Chef Jim

Chef Jim

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,502 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

Seriously. You pay the 300K to fix the foundation, and then wait for the rest of the house to slide down the hill?

But, but, but....it has a great view of Mt Diablo!!!  

I drove through Lafayette every day and it's a real nice area.  But there are a lot of great homes there not about to slide down a cliff.  Yup, it's insane up there.  

#204 KD in CA

KD in CA

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,623 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:27 PM

But, but, but....it has a great view of Mt Diablo!!!  

I drove through Lafayette every day and it's a real nice area.  But there are a lot of great homes there not about to slide down a cliff.  Yup, it's insane up there.  

I really liked Lafayette -- tagged that as our spot until wifey made a trip out here and decided it would be Marin and not the East Bay for us!

#205 Chef Jim

Chef Jim

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,502 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

I really liked Lafayette -- tagged that as our spot until wifey made a trip out here and decided it would be Marin and not the East Bay for us!

All I can think that Marin has over Lafayette (personally I never considered that East Bay. You leave the EB behind as soon as you head through the tunnel) is that it's close to Sonoma.