Okay folks, we are 2 weeks out from camp.... time to get BOLD. At least one league wide bold prediction and at least one that pertains specifically to the Buffalo Bills.
I have more than one of each so to get the ball rolling and make sure there is some fodder to throw back at me in January here goes....
NFL Bold Predictions
1. The Denver Broncos end up with one of the worst 5 records in the NFL and a top 5 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft.
2. The NFC South provides BOTH NFC playoff wildcards.... leaving the Green Bay Packers who finish 2nd in the North on the outside looking in and results in no small part in.....
3. Two of the NFL's longest tenured coaches - Marvin Lewis and Mike McCarthy leaving their jobs by the end of January 2018.
4. By week 10 all 3 Quarterbacks drafted in the 1st round of the 2017 NFL Draft are starting for their respective teams.
Buffalo Bills Bold Predictions
1. Marcel Dareus posts double digit sacks.
2. Tyrod Taylor throws as many interceptions in 2017 as he did in 2015 and 2016 combined (which would be 12).
3. Micah Hyde has a 6 interception season and goes to the Pro-Bowl.
4. The Bills trade Sammy Watkins before the trade deadline for a 2nd and a 4th round pick in the 2018 Draft.
Flame away and add your own.