I have been a huge Bills fan for about 14 years now. I watch every game on TV and have been to one live game before. The Bills vs Arizona game where Trent Edwards got concussed. Anyways, my wife decided to get me flights and Bills tickets for my birthday this year. We are going to be in Buffalo for about three days. I want to maximize the experience as much as I can. If anyone could provide some insider tips, it would be much appreciated.
- Which section would be the best value seats for the game?
- Where do I go for tailgating?
- Which hotel should we stay at the night before the game?
- What is the best way to transit around?
We are also, going to have a few days to tour Buffalo. I was thinking of going to Niagra Falls and possibly the New Era caps factory. I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions for the rest of the trip.
-What is the best way to get to Niagra Falls?
-Where should we stay the remainder of the trip?
- We love food, any restaurant recommendations? Which place has the best Buffalo wings?
- Anything else we should see while we are in the area?
Thank you so much for your help!