44 replies to this topic

#41 Gordio

Gordio

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:44 AM

So in conclusion, you've seen nothing, heard nothing, read nothing, but are convinced that (1) you're discouraged with McDermott not delivering, (2) Taylor is overpaid, and (3) Boldin looks old.

Man, I do love this place sometimes. I look forward to your reviews about movies you haven't seen!  :lol:

Tell me what part of his assessment is wrong?   Watching the game or on vacation he is spot on with this absolute joke of an organization.   well at least we don't have to worry about Boldin looking old anymore.  

Edited by Gordio, 21 August 2017 - 09:47 AM.

#42 Fan in San Diego

Fan in San Diego

Old Sage from way back when.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,410 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:47 PM

I heard a press interview from Shawn after the Eagles game, they asked him about all the blitzes from the Eagles, you could read between the lines he didn't appreciate what they did by sending the house every play. He answered diplomatically saying that must have been what they wanted to practice in the pre-season.

BS, they wanted to thumb their noses at Buffalo, we didn't game plan, they did.

#43 Figster

Figster

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:27 PM

I heard a press interview from Shawn after the Eagles game, they asked him about all the blitzes from the Eagles, you could read between the lines he didn't appreciate what they did by sending the house every play. He answered diplomatically saying that must have been what they wanted to practice in the pre-season.

BS, they wanted to thumb their noses at Buffalo, we didn't game plan, they did.

For sure, topped with Darby wanting some payback and Taylor in all likelihood asked to stand in the pocket it was a recipe for disaster for the 1st team O IMO.

#44 KCNC

KCNC

UDFA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:32 PM

Maybe they will fire Rico 1 week before season like Jauron did a few years back with Turk.

#45 Figster

Figster

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:37 PM

Maybe they will fire Rico 1 week before season like Jauron did a few years back with Turk.

slam, bam, tank you mam