362 replies to this topic

#361 ShadyBillsFan

ShadyBillsFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,284 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

I still don't think Miller was joking and that he was laughing at TT while TT was nervously laughing because he got embarrassed in front of thousands.  But no matter.  Miller was dumb to put himself in that position and I'd have said the same thing if it were Hughes. 

And why can't facemasks be reviewed?  There's no judgement to them anymore.

TT embarrassed?    Doubt that.  Miller pulled a child's prank, TT was laughing it off and then the smile got bigger when he saw the flag.  

Now, TT was pointing towards Miller, maybe he was asking the Ref did you see that ****? 

#362 3rdand12

3rdand12

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,988 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

TT embarrassed?    Doubt that.  Miller pulled a child's prank, TT was laughing it off and then the smile got bigger when he saw the flag.  

Now, TT was pointing towards Miller, maybe he was asking the Ref did you see that ****? 

a penalty. no problem.

But if they turned a blind eye? No problem either.

Beckham has a history and an attitude. And went to significant effort to make his "point"

#363 BuffaloHokie13

BuffaloHokie13

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

He pointed to indicate that 'Ya got me'