• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 12:59 PM

Buffalo Blues
216 S Highland Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-3913 Map
(412) 362-5837

Doors open at noon on Sunday. If the agreement is the same as it was last year with us Bills fans (it's being finalized tonight), we'll have our own room/area with a big screen and sound. Wings are good (considering the area), food is good (I like the chicken quesadillas), and some okay drink specials if I recall.

See you there...

#2 chinabox

chinabox

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 01:44 PM

From our fearles leader Grant:

Hello everyone,

Football is finally here! The Bills play the Pats this Sunday at 1pm, and what better way to watch it then with loads of fellow Bills fans?

The official meeting place of the Pittsburgh Bills Backers is Buffalo Blues ( http://www.b2restaur...lues/index.php) and the time is this Sunday at Noon when the bar opens. They know we are coming and are looking forward to seeing us. Invite some friends to come along, and encourage them to signup on BuffaloBills.com as a Bills Backer starting this Sunday (if they register before we won't get credit for a new member). If we get enough new members to signup on the website, the Bills will give us an autographed piece of equipment to proudly display in Buffalo Blues.

#3 BuffaloBilliever

BuffaloBilliever

To prey on their feeeeear...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:21 PM

Are those not of the age of 18 allowed?

#4 BuffaloBilliever

BuffaloBilliever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

meant 21...I'm 18

#5 chinabox

chinabox

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

meant 21...I'm 18

View Post

Certainly allowed and encouraged to come! No ID checks or anything -- unless you're attempting to buy some beer. (And even then...lol).

Buffalo Blues is actually pretty good even for families during normal business hours...but not during gametime! Hope to see you there...

#6 chinabox

chinabox

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:06 PM

UPDATE: In recognition of the Pittsburgh Bills Backers, the Bills sent us some cool stuff to put up in the bar. How cool :doh:

Also, there are currently 165 Bills Backers in Pittsburgh....cool.

#7 BuffaloBilliever

BuffaloBilliever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:46 PM

My dad just told me about this, a Bills Backer at his worktold us to come. Also, if we get enough people there the Bills send more memorobelia according to him.

#8 4BillsintheBurgh

4BillsintheBurgh

Are we there yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:53 PM

Buffalo Blues
216 S Highland Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206-3913 Map
(412) 362-5837

Doors open at noon on Sunday.  If the agreement is the same as it was last year with us Bills fans (it's being finalized tonight), we'll have our own room/area with a big screen and sound.  Wings are good (considering the area), food is good (I like the chicken quesadillas), and some okay drink specials if I recall.

See you there...

View Post

I'm assuming you guys are there for every game? I'll keep it mind, I might be able to swing it a couple of times this year. The mother-in-law lives close to there and it's all about my wife having something to do while I play.

#9 Geo in Pa

Geo in Pa

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:35 PM

I live in Moon Twp - got Sunday ticket - and a 50 inch plasma - any Bills fan is welcome - just PM me.

#10 chinabox

chinabox

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:50 PM

My dad just told me about this, a Bills Backer at his worktold us to come. Also, if we get enough people there the Bills send more memorobelia according to him.

View Post

Yup. We already got some stuff (a FatHead for example), but the Bills will send more if a bunch more people sign up as official Pittsburgh-based Bills backers. You can do that on buffalobills.com.

See you on Sunday (hopefully)!

-Zach

#11 chinabox

chinabox

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:53 PM

I'm assuming you guys are there for every game?  I'll keep it mind, I might be able to swing it a couple of times this year.  The mother-in-law lives close to there and it's all about my wife having something to do while I play.

View Post

Yup, we're there every week. We're happy to be a diversion :doh:

#12 BuffaloBilliever

BuffaloBilliever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:23 PM

Ditto to the Moon Township

#13 chinabox

chinabox

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:55 AM

Reminder! See everyone there!

-Zach

#14 BuffaloBilliever

BuffaloBilliever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:13 AM

I'd better hear you guys out here in Moon.

GO BILLS

#15 Guest_Ryan_*

Guest_Ryan_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hey Pittsburgh,

Lifelong Bills fan from Rochester here, just landed my first job out of college, in Lawrenceville :lol: . Does Buffalo Blues show all the Bills games (still)? Are there a lot of Pittsburgh members? Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks,
Ryan

#16 1B4IDie

1B4IDie

Down with a Discount

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

Are you all doing anything for the Bills game?