7 replies to this topic

#1 Just Jack

Just Jack

Lifting things up and putting them down

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,589 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:13 AM

Not enough time to keep up with it. So if you want one of my players for your team after the season 5 is over, let me know. Otherwise they will be retired.

http://goallineblitz...pl?team_id=1088

#2 Mike In Illinois

Mike In Illinois

Getting the Led Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

My team is definitely interested: Arsenal de Asuncion. We're just below you in South America AA #2 and those players can go a long way in helping us. PM me over on GLB (mrmichael21) or our owner (brigmar) or you can PM me here (I'm recruiting for players this season so it might be easier to reach me on GLB). We'd take any as starters or depth.

You could also come over and help us GM; less time consumption and less stress in ownership.

Hope to hear from you. And good luck with any future endeavors.

#3 /dev/null

/dev/null

All Glory to The Hypnotoad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,613 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:43 PM

Instead of giving up the team, you could turn it into a farm team for the other TSW teams

#4 Just Jack

Just Jack

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,589 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:16 AM

I hadn't thought of that, I'll consider it.

#5 MattyT

MattyT

Incoherent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,164 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:17 PM

My team is definitely interested: Arsenal de Asuncion. We're just below you in South America AA #2 and those players can go a long way in helping us. PM me over on GLB (mrmichael21) or our owner (brigmar) or you can PM me here (I'm recruiting for players this season so it might be easier to reach me on GLB). We'd take any as starters or depth.

You could also come over and help us GM; less time consumption and less stress in ownership.

Hope to hear from you. And good luck with any future endeavors.

Hey! I just realized that a team that a couple of my guys are on just scrimmaged Arsenal a couple days ago! Small world. I think brigmar is a GM for Athens and has a DT there.

#6 Fires

Fires

RFA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:32 PM

Jack, like /dev said. You could do a slow build. Some of the guys on here are doing it on a Farm team. It seems to work out for both teams. For example we have a C on one team who isn't boosting and has fallen behind in our main team, there's a guy on the slow build team who boosts and has Spec. Eqpt., so we'll jst swap them out. Helps both guys out.
Maybe get a trustworthy GM or 2 to help with Gameplanning and all you'll have to do is assign the points for your guys.
Seems to have saved the game for me. I was about to give up when some GM's stepped forward and take care of everything.
Hang in there. :thumbsup:

#7 conner

conner

Ex-Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,339 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

Bill Nye is one lucky dude!

#8 Just Jack

Just Jack

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,589 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:02 PM

I still have one season left for being an owner, I may stick it out.